- Houdini for high-res mesh with detailed rock structure.
- Used baked normal and curvature maps in Substance Designer to texture the low-res mesh.
- Good for adding organic structures like roots.
- Uses Substance Designer's Python API.
- Used Houdini Attribute VOPs to add dents and hammer hits to add detail to the mesh.
- Dent count, hammer hit count, and intensity are parameters that can be easily changed to achieve the desired model look.
- A collection of materials created with Substance Designer.
- Focus on easy-to-use material parameters for an efficient user workflow.